2016 – Mácha Contemplations
- Prix de la Photographie Paris, 3rd place – category “Book Proposal (Series Only)/ Fine Art”
- IPA, International Photography Awards, honourable mention – categories “Fine Art: Landscapes“, “Nature: Landscapes”, Digitally Enhanced”
- Luxembourg Art Prize – The Selection Committee’s opinion – We sense a deep and sincere personality in this submission. Very well controlled artistic work. Concentrating on the meaning of the work as a whole could make it stronger as an ensemble. Your work is unique, and it creates a subtle unease that leads the viewer to question its meaning. Well done!
2017 – Through the Eyes of Hans Christian Andersen
- MIFA Moscow International Photo Awards, 2nd place – categories “Book (Series Only)/ Fine Art”, “Fine Art – Abstract”, “Fine Art – Special Effects”
- IPA Los Angeles, International Photography Awards, 3rd place – category “Book(Self-published): Fine Art“